The Lakes at Tradition is a prestigious gated community in Port St. Lucie’s famous Town of Tradition in western Port St. Lucie. The Lakes at Tradition was constructed between 2001 and 2008 by the esteemed builder DiVosta Homes who developed Martin Downs in Martin County.
In the Lakes at Tradition there are a total of 687 homes and most enjoy a lake view or marsh view. The homes have all been built and sold and no new construction will take place.
Features of The Lakes at Tradition neighborhood:
- 24-Hour Manned Guard Gate
- Village Center Clubhouse
- Fitness Facility
- 4 Lighted Tennis Courts
- 2 Heated Pools – 1 Lap Pool and 1 Resort Pool
- Poolside Veranda
- Multi-Purpose Rooms
- Basketball Court
- Serving Room
- Post Office Boxes at the Clubhouse
- Guest Parking Area
- Tot Lot
Home Owners Association fees range from $577 to $696* (depending on mode;) and are paid quarterly. The dues include access to the clubhouse, lawn care, and exterior pest maintenance. There are master association dues for the Town of Tradition that are approximately $150 a month.
*This information is subject to change. Fees verified as of June 6, 2011
Owners of DiVosta homes dote over the first-class construction and attention to detail. Homeowners state that they feel their homes are built solid and the quality is easily seen when touring through a DiVosta property.
There are three floor plans to accommodate all different lifestyles:
- Starting with the Capri III layout, this attached “Patio” home is 2 bedroom, open den, 2 bath, and 2 car garage. With 1,526 sq ft living area the Capri III is perfect for those starting a family or retiring.
- Moving up, there is the Oakmont that has 2,000 square feet living area with 3 bedrooms, 2 bath, and 2 car garage is perfect for a family or those that need more room.
- From here we have the Carlyle floor plan which boasts 2,506 square feet living space. This single-family home has 4 bedrooms, 3 bath, 2 car garage and an optional 5th bedroom or den.
Have property to sell or rent in this community? I can help you determine what a competitve price will be and then mass-market your property with my unique movies. In addition to using the community tour as you see above, I also make a customized movie of your property that goes in the MLS as well as many other websites. Please feel free to visit my website at www.SalesBySarah.com to learn more about my marketing expertise.
If you own a property in The Lakes at Tradition and want to advertise your home for sale or rent on the site please contact Sarah Taylor at 772-485-3214.